A beautiful study companion featuring elucidations, illustrations, insights, and summaries on the daily daf of Sotah, helps make this important Minhag even more accessible and rewarding.
As we enter the season of learning Masechta Sotah, ‘Amud Yomi Chabad’ is delighted to present a beautiful Study Companion featuring a comprehensive collection of elucidations, illustrations, insights, and summaries on the daily Daf, helping to make this important Minhag even more accessible and rewarding.
The companion features:
- Safa Berura (Dvar Malchus edition) – Gemara elucidated.
- Daf Hachaim – Highly acclaimed illustrated summaries bringing the Gemara to life.
- Daf Yomi Digest – an engaging overview of the Daf – with ‘Halacha Highlight’ and ‘Review and Remember’ corner.
- Tavlaos Ezer – a specialized publication with tables and charts to allow the learner to visualize the Sugyos with clarity,
- “Bekitzur” – a birds-eye summary designed to facilitate Chazora over many Dafim consecutively to help with long-term retention.
- Meoros Hadaf Yomi – a collection of interesting Iyunim, stories, and practical applications related to the Daf.
- Nitsutzei Rebbi – a collection of Biurim from the Rebbe on the Masechta
The Companion will appear as a series of seven publications becoming available at the beginning of each week of the Omer (this year being every Sunday).
The Companion is compiled by ‘Amud Yomi Chabad,’ an organization established in the summer of 5780 to facilitate and promote the daily study of an Amud of Gemara as requested by the Frierdiker Rebbe and recorded in Sefer Haminhagim.
To download your copy, click here.
For more information, visit AmudYomiChabad.com, or email [email protected]
In keeping in line with the Rabbonim's policies for websites, we do not allow comments. However, our Rabbonim have approved of including input on articles of substance (Torah, history, memories etc.)
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any additional information to contribute to this article, it will be added below.