Rabbi Shalom Storch greeting R’ Yoel Kahn at an event sponsored by the Igud Mesivtos V’Yeshivos D’Lubavitch, where Rabbi Storch presented an all-day workshop to Rebbeim, Mashpiim and Menahalim.
How do I access my values, strengths, and beliefs? How will coaching help me as a Shaliach/Shlucha, Rebbi, Morah, or Menahel? Join the Center for Coaching and Leadership Training’s webinar to answer and clarify all your questions about the Certified Coach Training course.
We are all leaders.
We lead our families. We lead our classrooms. We lead our organizations. Indeed, we even lead ourselves!
And we ask: Am I on the right path? Am I leading consciously, from the depth of my soul to be the very best I can be?
This unique course addresses the core question: how do I shine a light on the complexities that go on in my brain?
How do I access my values, strengths, and beliefs?
And, how do I help others uncover their creativity and resourcefulness?
This course will give you the skills and tools to do just that.
On Sunday, November 29, at 8:00 PM the Center for Coaching and Leadership Training, under the leadership of Rabbi Shalom Storch, will be hosting a webinar to answer and clarify all your questions about the Certified Coach Training course starting on December 6. Among the issues that will be addressed are:
- How can this course totally improve my leadership capability?
- What types of coaches are there?
- What types of coaching will I learn in the Certified Coach Training Program?
- Will I get certified from the Center for Coaching?
- Will I get certified from the International Coach Federation?
- How much time do I REALLY need to invest?
- How will coaching help me as a Shaliach/Shlucha, Rebbi, Morah, or Menahel?
- How can coaching skills help me in my business?
- What is Quality Transformative Learning?
- Is coaching truly viable as a parnassah?
- What’s the difference between this course and other courses?
- How will the course pay for itself?
- How can I get coaching clients?
You will also be treated to a short presentation on Intuitive Listening skills, one of the foundations of a coaching session.
Click here to register for the webinar.
Click here to find out more about the Certified Coach Training Course.
You may also schedule a short strategic call with Rabbi Storch to explore if this course is for you by clicking here.
I look forward to greeting you virtually or personally!
Rabbi Shalom Storch
Professional Certified Coach
Contact at 732-534-5962 or [email protected]
In keeping in line with the Rabbonim's policies for websites, we do not allow comments. However, our Rabbonim have approved of including input on articles of substance (Torah, history, memories etc.)
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any additional information to contribute to this article, it will be added below.