Rabbi Yaakov Cahanman, the director of Project Likutei Torah, is in need of a refuah shelaima after being in an accident and sustaining serious injuries. A Likkutei Torah learning initiative is being launched in his merit.
Rabbi Yaakov Cahanman, the director of Project Likutei Torah, is in need of a refuah shelaima after being in an accident and sustaining serious injuries. In addition to davening for him – Yaakov Menachem hakohen ben Tzeitel Chana, an initiative is being launched in his merit.
The goal of Project Likutei Torah, which he stands at the helm of, is to promote learning Likutei Torah, and completing the entire sefer.
Throughout the years of the Rebbe’s leadership, he repeatedly asked the Chassidim to learn the weekly Torah Or and Likutei Torah, and also to complete the entire sefer. However, for most people, this is very difficult, as the amount needed to be learned every week varies, and sometimes it can be up to 15 or more daf a week that needs to be learned.
Take a hachlata, for the merit of the Refua Shlaima of Reb Yaakov Menachem HaKohen be Tzeitel Chana, to pick at least one track to learn Likutei Torah regularly.
Please pick one of the five following options:
1) Learn the entire Chassidishe Parsha every week.
2) Learn one daf of Likutei Torah every day and on Shabbos an additional daf of Shir Hashirim.
3) Learn the Likutei Torah according to the 3-year cycle and complete the entire Likutei Torah in three years.
4) Learn every week one maamar of the Chassidishe Parsha, and for every Yom Tov one maamar.
5) Learn the maamarim translations of Likutei Torah as they are sent out, at least twice a month, sometimes 3 or 4 times a month.
Some resources for the above 5 options:
Track 1 and 4:
1) ChassidutBehirah.com has the entire Likutei Torah with nekudos
2) There is a new app for learning the weekly Chassidishe Parsha, find it here https://638926e1a2d2b.site123.me/ or look up “לקוטי תורה אור” in the app store
Go to www.ProjectLikkuteiTorah.com, in the “About us” section is the moreh shiur for the daily daf of Likutei Torah, and in the website are links to shiurim on Likutei Torah, and in the Shir Hashirim section are shiurim on the entire Shir Hashirim
You can download the three year cycle moreh shiur at https://www.learnchassidus.com/schedule.
To receive every week a PDF of the maamarim as they are arranged according to the 3-year cycle you can either join the Whatsapp group https://chat.whatsapp.com/GZ2J3FtwqMXFa1oCSRi8VN or email [email protected] to receive the PDFs by email
On www.LearnChassidus.com you can sign up to receive the maamarim translations in your email, or text “LT translations” to 612-968-1229 to receive them by WhatsApp
Please pick a track of learning Likutei Torah, and even better, please take a hachlota to complete the entire Likutei Torah, if not in one year then in three years, in the Zechus of Yaakov Menachem HaKohen be Tzeitel Chana.
In keeping in line with the Rabbonim's policies for websites, we do not allow comments. However, our Rabbonim have approved of including input on articles of substance (Torah, history, memories etc.)
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any additional information to contribute to this article, it will be added below.