The Jewish Children Museum is reopening for limited crowds and with health guidelines in place, after an extended closure due to the coronavirus.
Watching as your little tike gazes in wonder as the elephant toothpaste they just concocted bursts through the air. You can feel the excitement and see their accomplishments written across their face.
Your child has just taken part in the New “Science Labs Jr.” course, which will debut on our reopening day: Monday August 24, 2020, 4 Elul 5780. Based on our past success of our previous “Science Lab” for children ages 8+ we have curated a new and electrifying “Science Labs Jr.” geared for ages 3+. Classes will be filled with learning, enjoyment, wonder, exceptional science experiments, and will be limited to first come first serve basis.
Don’t forget, it has been quite some time, and we have missed seeing you. The exhibits upstairs are calling your name, and can’t wait to be played with and learned from.
Please take note. We have put in some safety protocol to ensure you enjoy a safe and fun time during your visit.
- Space is limited, Online advanced reservations are required. www.jcm.museum
If you are a Member you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for your reservation. We are extending memberships, for the time lost.
- Masks will be required for 2 years and older
- We have set up multiple accessible hand sanitizing stations around the building.
- We have set up physical distance markers around the building to ensure safe play.
- Cleanliness is our priority; we have created a higher standard on cleaning the exhibits as well as the building.
Have a Simcha? Our Hall is open for rentals.
Contact Rabbi Sholom Ber Baumgarten , for more information. (718) 907-8868