Just in time for Shavuos, Mikvah Meir will be reopening on Thursday morning, and will be keeping regular hours going forward. The mikvah will also be open special hours Thursday night.
Just in time for Shavuos, Mikvah Meir will be reopening on Thursday morning. Going forward, the mikvah will be open on their regular posted opening hours. On the first night of Shavuos, the mikva will reopen for the traditional post-tikun tevilah at 2:00 AM.
In a message send out on Wednesday, they listed the rules for the near future:
- Anyone over 65 or recently ill should not attend.
- The Mikvah will constantly be disinfected.
- Only a limited amount of people will be allowed in the Mikvah at any given time.
- Please adhere to social distancing in the Mikvah. After Toiveling, please use the dry hallway to return to the dressing room.
- Please be considerate to those waiting to use the Mikvah by finishing up quickly.
- Membership/cash tags will not be accepted.
- Payment is $4 for weekday and $6 for Erev Shabbos/Yom Tov. Cash or credit card only. Please bring exact change.