The management of the Rebbe’s Ohel released a set of guidelines for Erev Rosh Hashana to maintain the health and safety of visitors.
To ensure the safety and well being of the visitors coming to the Ohel for Erev Rosh Hashana, Ohel Chabad Lubavitch have set the following guidelines:
- Everyone must wear Masks in the Ohel, on the line and in the tents.
- Please keep your social distance.
- Throughout Erev Rosh Hashana, from 6:30pm Thursday until 4:00pm Friday, the line to enter the Ohel will be walkthrough only (i.e. you will place your Pan while walking around the Ohel).
- Entry will be from the cemetery gate on Francis Lewis Blvd. and 228th St. (down the block from Ohel Chabad Lubavitch).
- Please do not congregate or spend any time on the streets around the Ohel when coming or going.
Please write your Pan in advance as places to sit will be limited.
Minyonim will not be allowed in the tents. Please Daven before coming
Refreshments will be provided to go.
Your cooperation is crucial to creating a Kiddush Hashem and ensuring that everything goes smoothly.
Panim may be sent via Email to email@example.com or Fax to 718-723-4444.
Kesiva Vachasima Tova, and may we celebrate together with the coming of Moshiach NOW!