The Shluchim Office has announced a new series of Shiurim from the Rebbe’s farbrengens on the weekly Parsha, designed to study with Mekuravim.
The Shluchim Office launches a new series of Shiurim from the Rebbe’s Farbrengens on the weekly Parsha, designed to study with Mekuravim.
For the last few years, the Shluchim Office has been sending “Taamu Ureu”, a weekly selection of interesting, topical, and easy to understand Sichos, selected from Farbrengens of the Rebbe, often from an obscure Maamer Hamusgar where in just a few minutes you can bring people to sit at the Rebbe’s Farbrengen.
Starting this week, Shabbos Bereishis 5781, Taamu Ureu has been expanded to include a number of supporting resources to make this experience easy to use with an in-depth approach to studying and understanding the materials.
The resources include:
- A selection of the Sicha with opening quotes, paragraphs and titles, with particular relevant themes and takeaways.
- Some additional Maamorei Chazal on the topic
- A Canva ready flyer prepared each week that you can edit.
- Learning pack which includes the Sicha in Hebrew and English and a follow along source sheet that can be used before or after the Sicha to give the background to the Rebbe’s novel approach.
- An additional Sicha on the topic that can be used for deeper and further study.
This project is a model that can be adapted for either a text-based Shiur, Chavrusa, Lunch-n-Learn discussion, etc. The average time to cover the material is suggested to be between 25 – 30 minutes and is perfect for a zoom class, or for a Shiur before Davening, by Shalosh Seudos, etc.
Shluchim can receive the Taamu Ureu to their phone every week via WhatsApp by sending a WhatsApp to 929-401-4542.
In keeping in line with the Rabbonim's policies for websites, we do not allow comments. However, our Rabbonim have approved of including input on articles of substance (Torah, history, memories etc.)
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any additional information to contribute to this article, it will be added below.