Join Live Motzei Shabbos at 9:30 PM ET: A farbrengen celebrating Hey Teves- Didan Notzach will be broadcast live from the Ohel, addressed by Rabbis Yitzchak Goldshmid, Elkanah Shmotkin and Shaya Gopin.
This Motzei Shabbos and Sunday we will be celebrating Hei Teves – 34 years! We all remember or heard about the tremendous pain the entire ordeal with the seforim caused the Rebbe, and the tremendous simcha on Hei Teves, following the verdict. On that very day, the Rebbe spoke about the victory in the context of “Vatechi Ruach Yaakov Avihem,” and the next year, 5748, he established Hei Teves as “a Yom Segula and Eis Ratzon.”
A beautiful program and Chassidishe Farbrengen will be broadcast LIVE from the the Ohel – on Motzei Shabbos, Ohr l’Yom Habohir Hei Teves beginning at 9:30pm. Tune in to Anash.org for a vareme Chassidishe Farbrengen addressed by Rabbis Yitzchak Goldshmid, Valley Stream, NY, Elkanah Shmotkin, Brooklyn, NY, Shaya Gopin, Hartford, CT.
Tune in from anywhere in the world in celebrating this special Yom Tov together.
Following the program there will be a 24 hour Zoom Farbrengen so that one and all can tune in and stay connected throughout the day with chassidim from around the world, and connect to the special moments with the Rebbe and their lessons for us today shared by shluchim, mashpiim and members of Anash from around the world.
To join visit OrVechom.com/Farbrengen
A beautiful website HeiTeves.com has a plethora of resources which you can enjoy to prepare for and celebrate this Yom Tov yourself and with your family.
Here are some highlights:
- The Sichos said in connection with the Mishpat Hasforim (here is a booklet that collects the main parts).
- Hei Teves Derher and many other articles.
- Children’s Curriculum: A rich and exciting curriculum to convey the story and message of Hei Teves to children being taught at Lubavitch schools the world over.
- Hu Bachayim, Didan Notzach (song): A song written and produced in connection with the Hei Teves curriculum.
- The Story of 5 Teves (for children): A kid-friendly booklet written by Malkie Herson, Edited by Rabbi Yisroel Shmotkin.
- Hachana Farbrengen Call (5 Teves 5776): Farbrengen call in preparation of 5 Teves addressed by Rabbis Avrohom Sternberg, Shaul Wilhelm and Yisroel Altein.
- The Sicha from the Farbrengen of 15 Tammuz 5745 regarding the mishpat.