Watch the Replay: Join a Sunday morning halacha shiur with Rabbi Berel Bell, rov of Anash in Montreal. This week’s topic: Tefilas Haderech.
Anash.org is pleased to bring you Rabbi Berel Bell‘s Sunday morning halacha shiur each week. The shiur takes place on Sunday at 9:30 AM EST, and it covers practical halachic questions following the order of Kitzur Shulchan Aruch.
This week’s topic is the laws of Tefilas HaDerech (Siman 68), and will address these questions:
– How far into the trip does one make the brocho?
– If you travel by day and return by night, do you say, “ותחזירנו לשלום”?
– Why only the word “ותתנני” is in singular?
– Regarding which ruling of the Alter Rebbe does the Mishmeres Sholom say — “נוראות נפלאתי… לכאורה נגד כל הפוסקים”?
– What were the practices of Raboseinu N’sieinu (including the Rebbe’s trips to Gan Yisroel) regarding Tefilas HaDerech?
To join on Zoom, click here.
In keeping in line with the Rabbonim's policies for websites, we do not allow comments. However, our Rabbonim have approved of including input on articles of substance (Torah, history, memories etc.)
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any additional information to contribute to this article, it will be added below.