A revolutionary ‘Avos Ubonim’ program, uniting boys around the world in learning with their fathers and mastering their class study, begins this Motzaei Shabbos.
By Anash.org staff
Igud Hamelamdim’s innovative “Avos Ubonim” program, uniting boys around the world in learning with their fathers, is set to begin this week. The program invites boys from around the world, whether they have a local chapter of Avos Ubonim or not, to review what they learned in cheder and win prizes!
A look back at last year reveals that close to 1,000 boys in 35 yeshivos worldwide, took part in the revolutionary Avos Ubanim program, which caters to boys learning at home or in their local shuls.
Here’s how it works:
- Review with your father (or another adult) the main subject material you learned in class this past week.
- Chumash, Mishnayos or Gemara “Bifnim” – reading and translating inside the Sefer.
- The learning must be at least 20 minutes.
- Additional 10 minutes is another ticket in the raffles.
- Exciting raffles will be held every Monday. Winners will be announced via email.
- Extended participation: Participate at least 17 Shabbosim and receive an automatic prize!
- The learning can be done on Shabbos or on Motzei Shabbos.
Click here to sign up.
Learn more about Igud Hamelamdim’s year-round “Bifnim” curriculum here.
In keeping in line with the Rabbonim's policies for websites, we do not allow comments. However, our Rabbonim have approved of including input on articles of substance (Torah, history, memories etc.)
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any additional information to contribute to this article, it will be added below.