Rabbi Yekusiel Goldstein is encouraging children to watch and give over divrei Torah, via a video broadcast of boys and girls sharing a thought on the parsha. Have your own child feature too!
By Anash.org reporter
Rabbi Yekusiel Goldstein has created a new initiative to encourage children to watch and share divrei Torah.
Each week, children will have the opportunity to submit a video of themselves reading a dvar Torah from Rabbi Goldstein’s ‘Divrei Torah for Children.’ The selected video will then be broadcast to a special subscriber list via WhatsApp, YouTube and email.
The following guidelines should be followed when videoing:
- Boys or girls under Bar/Bas Mitzva can submit a video
- Video should be taken in landscape view, in front of a clear background, and not by a window.
- Video should be taken in a quiet place to avoid background noise and the child should speak loud and clear.
- Child should practice once or twice before recording.
- The child should be wearing Shabbos clothes.
- Camera should be held still. (No selfie videos.)
Submit your video to DvarTorah2go@gmail.com or WhatsApp 203-936-7702
Click here to purchase Rabbi Goldstein’s ‘Divrei Torah for Children’