Watch: In honor of the Rebbe’s father’s yahrtzeit, Rabbi Levi Garelik shares personal memories and experiences related to the Rebbe’s parents and Chof Av.
1. Personal interactions with the Rebbe and his mother, the Rebbetzin Chana, in connection with the Rebbe’s father Harav Levi Yitzchok Schneerson.
2. When the Rebbe said “Thank you for coming to the yahrtzeit”.
3. The Rebbetzin Chana’s reaction to a child named after her husband.
4. The Rebbe’s special and personal request how Reb Levi Yitzchok’s yahrtzeit should be observed.
5. What seforim did Reb Levi Yitzchok write?
6. What happened on the thirtieth yahrtzeit? And on the fortieth yahrtzeit?
7. Where did Reb Levi Yitzchok find ink during his exile to write his notes on Torah?
8. What was the Rebbe’s reaction after he saw a picture of his father after he was tortured?
9. How does Reb Levi Yitzchok explain the significance of the Rebbe’s birthday?